BB: 2026-2027 TRANSFER PORTAL

AllBall

All-American
May 5, 2015
4,923
6,484
93
I actually love the two following lineups:

Wright
Wilkins
Stokes
Freeman/Goode
Moreno

Wright
Brown
Wilkins
Freeman/Goode
Moreno

Either of those with a strong bench would be a massive improvement and offensively fun to watch.
Me too. Well done!
 
  • Like
Reactions: wildcatdon

notFromhere

Heisman
Sep 7, 2016
22,813
67,794
113
We won't be Gooning.



Committed without visiting it seems. We're spending all this time on the old ways of recruiting, and DePaul lands a guy over a Zoom call? Never thought I'd see the day.

I wonder how many of these players have no idea about where they're going and it's just their agents doing everything.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JHannibalSmith
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
  2. 02 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'