Basketball Schedule

rick64

Heisman
Jan 25, 2007
25,176
35,212
113
Anyone know where I can get a schedule to download/subscribe to my iPhone calendar?
 

Anon1712931820

All-Conference
Apr 11, 2008
9,060
2,141
55
Not the basic schedule, but the nicer one in color how they always release when times and stations are complete. On UK Athletics it only offers to print a black and white basic one. Anyone know where I can access what I am looking for?
 

Kycatspaws

All-American
Jan 2, 2010
156,447
8,370
0
Sorry, this is the current one.

 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball John Pelphrey joins Mark Pope’s Kentucky staff as Director of Player Development
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Reece Potter used the offseason to bulk up as he eyes playing time in 2026-27
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky vs. South Carolina: National Media Takes
  4. 04 KSR Football UK Hall of Famer Jeff Van Note passes away
  5. 05 KSR Football South Carolina has Seemingly Solved Run Game Woes