Basketball Schedule

rick64

Heisman
Jan 25, 2007
25,173
35,206
113
Anyone know where I can get a schedule to download/subscribe to my iPhone calendar?
 

Anon1712931820

All-Conference
Apr 11, 2008
9,060
2,141
55
Not the basic schedule, but the nicer one in color how they always release when times and stations are complete. On UK Athletics it only offers to print a black and white basic one. Anyone know where I can access what I am looking for?
 

Kycatspaws

All-American
Jan 2, 2010
156,447
8,370
0
Sorry, this is the current one.

 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR KSR Today: Happy Big Blue Madness!
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
  3. 03 KSR Basketball UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
  4. 04 KSR Football KSR Explains the Strange History of the Kentucky-South Carolina Rivlary
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball Kentucky VB to participate in AVCA Match Point, an elite two-day championship in Louisville