Basketball Basketball Coaching Openings

BugDumbDane

Redshirt
Sep 26, 2014
302
14
12
She has spent 30+ years teaching and coaching at the high school and college level, and is ready to retire at the pinnacle of her success after winning 4 titles in a row and her daughter graduating. Insinuating that she would manipulate herself into an assistant spot at UNL as part of her daughter's recruitment strikes me as mean-spirited. I don't know if that would be said about a men's coach that retired after their high level son was done.
I never said anything about manipulation and it definitely has been said about men doing this. Men invented it. I was mainly insinuating it might be a cushy job as an assistant. 🤷‍♂️ I don’t know these people and I probably shouldn’t have said it.
 
Huskerland Preps

Latest

  1. 01 Huskerland Preps Where We Stand: 8-Man, Six-Man Playoff Picture
  2. 02 Huskerland Preps Huskerland's Center of Attention: Mason Hamby, Papio South
  3. 03 Huskerland Preps Where We Stand: 11-Man Playoff Picture
  4. 04 Huskerland Preps The Deans of Bridgeport: Landon Dean, Bridgeport
  5. 05 Huskerland Preps You Are Looking Live: Brockston Teply, Gavin McMillan, Waverly