I never said anything about manipulation and it definitely has been said about men doing this. Men invented it. I was mainly insinuating it might be a cushy job as an assistant.She has spent 30+ years teaching and coaching at the high school and college level, and is ready to retire at the pinnacle of her success after winning 4 titles in a row and her daughter graduating. Insinuating that she would manipulate herself into an assistant spot at UNL as part of her daughter's recruitment strikes me as mean-spirited. I don't know if that would be said about a men's coach that retired after their high level son was done.
Huskerland Preps
Hard, Fast and Physical: Trent Wedemeyer, Ravenna
Huskerland Preps
Huskerland Bob's Crystal Ball: Week 6
Huskerland Preps
Huskerland's Top 225 Underclassmen: The 1s (2021)
Huskerland Preps
Where We Stand: 8-Man, Six-Man Playoff Picture
Huskerland Preps
Huskerland's Center of Attention: Mason Hamby, Papio South