Bama vs TAMU

CrimsonCats_rivals

All-Conference
Mar 22, 2022
1,772
3,642
61
It seemed like contesting a shot in the paint was just plain illegal in this game from what I got to see during the timeouts in our game. I’m biased, but A&M seemed especially bad for doing that crap where they would throw their bodies at defenders hoping for a whistle more than to make a shot, and the refs obliged nearly every time.
 

rick64

Heisman
Jan 25, 2007
25,197
35,279
113
I just saw the last few seconds. I didn't realize it started 30 minutes before UK/MSU. That game had to be brutal to watch.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  2. 02 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
  5. 05 KSR 11 Personnel, No Huddle! LSU Preview with Shea Dixon