Bama vs TAMU

CrimsonCats_rivals

All-Conference
Mar 22, 2022
1,772
3,642
61
It seemed like contesting a shot in the paint was just plain illegal in this game from what I got to see during the timeouts in our game. I’m biased, but A&M seemed especially bad for doing that crap where they would throw their bodies at defenders hoping for a whistle more than to make a shot, and the refs obliged nearly every time.
 

rick64

Heisman
Jan 25, 2007
25,201
35,284
113
I just saw the last few seconds. I didn't realize it started 30 minutes before UK/MSU. That game had to be brutal to watch.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Volleyball Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble
  2. 02 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
  3. 03 KSR Basketball What to know about next week's SEC Basketball Media Days
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky is a top 10 most-watched college football team in the country
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is planning a Drone Show for halftime of the LSU game