Wiltjer isn’t playing.Has anyone posted about how big a crowd is taking vacation there?
Haven’t seen much but anxious to get to next week.
It will be fun to see Wiltjer go up against us as well.
Not long.Games are on 8th, 9th, 11th and 12th. Wiltjer not playing.
Yes, the SEC network is carrying the games.Will these games be televised ?
That is the feel you get with these guys,I hope that is the case.Cannot wait to see these guys in action. Seems like we might have a very solid unit and for the first time, some college oriented players to help with the raw talent.
Billas is not making the trip this time, have indianna alum Dakitch....About time for Bilas to head down to the Bahamas again and bandwagon/suck up to our next Superteam.....what a stiff.
Snackbar! I always enjoy your takes.Billas is not making the trip this time, have indianna alum Dakitch....
Billas is not making the trip this time, have indianna alum Dakitch....
Yep. Atlantis is amazing!I was going to make the trip but we are in the middle of workups now so my leave got denied.
I'm sure bbn will show up in mass. It's an awesome vacation opportunity right before anyone w little ones has to go back to school.
What kind of upgrade did you get? I didn't get a call.Anybody going get a call this weekend about upgrading your room? Called Atlantis to be sure it was true, it was, nice perk.
Anybody going get a call this weekend about upgrading your room? Called Atlantis to be sure it was true, it was, nice perk.
Are you buried in the sand in that avatar ?Games are on 8th, 9th, 11th and 12th. Wiltjer not playing.
How much is the total trip?
Yeah I have done a 180 on him. Used to hate him due to his trolling etc. But I actually enjoy him calling our games recently (Can't believe I typed that). He has been extremely complimentary towards our program lately. But his twitter trolling is childish.Dakitch is ok unless he's trolling somebody on twitter. Glad Bilas won't be there.
Me too. Preseason meltdowns on here would be brutal.That is the feel you get with these guys,I hope that is the case.
KSR mentioned this morning that the game place holds 1500 and is expected to be full.Has anyone posted about how big a crowd is taking vacation there?
Shrimp pineapple, Shrimp casserole, shrimp soup....$2,745 which includes all you can eat shrimp.
Shrimp pineapple, Shrimp casserole, shrimp soup....
Good news: will be in the Bahamas during this time celebrating our 10-year anniversary. Bad news: will be at the Sandals that is over on Great Exuma Island, which is not too close to Paradise Island where the Atlantis is located.
Can someone tell Cal and the team to swing over by me at some point as I don't think my wife is going to let me get away too far? LOL
KSR mentioned this morning that the game place holds 1500 and is expected to be full.
I have no idea. Maybe the 3500 was room capacity and maybe the seating is 1500? Never been there, yet.KSR maybe right but the information they sent to me with the tickets said it was 3500 capacity. Maybe they didn’t sell out.
I have no idea. Maybe the 3500 was room capacity and maybe the seating is 1500? Never been there, yet.
Pretty expensive trip for most of the BBN. It would be a once in a lifetime deal for me.
Yeah, that getting out of the country stuff got old for me. Happy you get to experience it.Yeah, we try to do something special out of the country every 5 or 6 years, in 2006 we were in Maui with Tubby’s team, went to Europe in 2013, and now the Bahamas with the Cats. It’s always worth the wait.
Pics of wife?Good news: will be in the Bahamas during this time celebrating our 10-year anniversary. Bad news: will be at the Sandals that is over on Great Exuma Island, which is not too close to Paradise Island where the Atlantis is located.
Can someone tell Cal and the team to swing over by me at some point as I don't think my wife is going to let me get away too far? LOL
Poor you. I hope you’ll be ok.Spent four days at the Atlantis in April of this year. Marvelous place. Wish I could take in the UK games but I will be on a cruise ship to Belize and Honduras at that same time. I'm jealous, would much rather see the Cats.
KSR
One of Will Wade's LSU players (who was also a former Kentucky target) is heading back overseas
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 3: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone
KSR Around Kentucky
Eastern Kentucky gives Colonel Mascot a Makeover
KSR Football
Bio Blast: South Carolina Gamecocks
KSR
KSR Show, 9/29: Tune in live at 10 a.m.