Bahamas is what a week away?

KMKAT

All-Conference
Sep 17, 2003
94,731
2,957
50
Has anyone posted about how big a crowd is taking vacation there?

Haven’t seen much but anxious to get to next week.

It will be fun to see Wiltjer go up against us as well.
 

EliteBlue

Heisman
Mar 27, 2009
16,751
20,269
0
I was going to make the trip but we are in the middle of workups now so my leave got denied.

I'm sure bbn will show up in mass. It's an awesome vacation opportunity right before anyone w little ones has to go back to school.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MWes11 and MbergCat

KMKAT

All-Conference
Sep 17, 2003
94,731
2,957
50
Should be a terrific week hearing who may rotate with whom?

Will Cal go back to the Blue / White rotation? We have the depth.
 

uk78_rivals88018

All-American
Feb 6, 2003
12,401
8,783
0
It is so exciting to see all the new players and an idea of how they are going to perform. I personally anticipate an over-reaction here because despite Cal saying we could lose a few games, they are not facing the greatest teams out there. So, I don't think we will see losses, but then again maybe Cal will use this time to experiment different combinations. We are lucky that we get to see them now. In terms of this year, only injuries will limit the potential.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MbergCat

Cardsstink

Heisman
Mar 20, 2017
7,791
11,201
0
About time for Bilas to head down to the Bahamas again and bandwagon/suck up to our next Superteam.....what a stiff.
 

PikeCat15

All-Conference
Nov 3, 2016
722
2,555
91
There is usually a certain “feel” about Kentucky’s great teams before the season. Per the practice videos put out by UK and TJ Beisner’s podcasts and interviews, there is already a chemistry and swagger about this team that is undeniable. I personally cannot wait.
 

Poetax

Heisman
Apr 4, 2002
29,410
20,887
0
Anybody going get a call this weekend about upgrading your room? Called Atlantis to be sure it was true, it was, nice perk.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MbergCat

MbergCat

Heisman
Nov 23, 2014
7,538
14,180
113
I was going to make the trip but we are in the middle of workups now so my leave got denied.

I'm sure bbn will show up in mass. It's an awesome vacation opportunity right before anyone w little ones has to go back to school.
Yep. Atlantis is amazing!
 

MWes11

Heisman
Apr 22, 2012
12,025
10,106
0
Dakitch is ok unless he's trolling somebody on twitter. Glad Bilas won't be there.
Yeah I have done a 180 on him. Used to hate him due to his trolling etc. But I actually enjoy him calling our games recently (Can't believe I typed that). He has been extremely complimentary towards our program lately. But his twitter trolling is childish.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cardsstink

mcwildcats04

Heisman
Jul 19, 2003
9,226
12,886
93
Good news: will be in the Bahamas during this time celebrating our 10-year anniversary. Bad news: will be at the Sandals that is over on Great Exuma Island, which is not too close to Paradise Island where the Atlantis is located.

Can someone tell Cal and the team to swing over by me at some point as I don't think my wife is going to let me get away too far? LOL
 

TheDude73

Heisman
Jan 7, 2006
24,322
24,110
113
Shrimp pineapple, Shrimp casserole, shrimp soup....
 

UKvisitor_rivals101449

All-American
Jan 3, 2007
18,099
8,602
0
Good news: will be in the Bahamas during this time celebrating our 10-year anniversary. Bad news: will be at the Sandals that is over on Great Exuma Island, which is not too close to Paradise Island where the Atlantis is located.

Can someone tell Cal and the team to swing over by me at some point as I don't think my wife is going to let me get away too far? LOL

If you can think of something there on the island, that she can do and wants to do, but doesn't require you,
That is your ticket away. LOL
 

davekersey

Heisman
Oct 10, 2007
3,088
10,124
0
Spent four days at the Atlantis in April of this year. Marvelous place. Wish I could take in the UK games but I will be on a cruise ship to Belize and Honduras at that same time. I'm jealous, would much rather see the Cats.
 

UKvisitor_rivals101449

All-American
Jan 3, 2007
18,099
8,602
0
KSR maybe right but the information they sent to me with the tickets said it was 3500 capacity. Maybe they didn’t sell out.
I have no idea. Maybe the 3500 was room capacity and maybe the seating is 1500? Never been there, yet.
Pretty expensive trip for most of the BBN. It would be a once in a lifetime deal for me.
 

Poetax

Heisman
Apr 4, 2002
29,410
20,887
0
I have no idea. Maybe the 3500 was room capacity and maybe the seating is 1500? Never been there, yet.
Pretty expensive trip for most of the BBN. It would be a once in a lifetime deal for me.



Yeah, we try to do something special out of the country every 5 or 6 years, in 2006 we were in Maui with Tubby’s team, went to Europe in 2013, and now the Bahamas with the Cats. It’s always worth the wait.
 

UKvisitor_rivals101449

All-American
Jan 3, 2007
18,099
8,602
0
Yeah, we try to do something special out of the country every 5 or 6 years, in 2006 we were in Maui with Tubby’s team, went to Europe in 2013, and now the Bahamas with the Cats. It’s always worth the wait.
Yeah, that getting out of the country stuff got old for me. Happy you get to experience it.
 

Chuckinden

All-American
Jun 12, 2006
19,003
5,957
113
Good news: will be in the Bahamas during this time celebrating our 10-year anniversary. Bad news: will be at the Sandals that is over on Great Exuma Island, which is not too close to Paradise Island where the Atlantis is located.

Can someone tell Cal and the team to swing over by me at some point as I don't think my wife is going to let me get away too far? LOL
Pics of wife?
 

kevcat

Heisman
Feb 26, 2007
27,686
32,625
0
Spent four days at the Atlantis in April of this year. Marvelous place. Wish I could take in the UK games but I will be on a cruise ship to Belize and Honduras at that same time. I'm jealous, would much rather see the Cats.
Poor you. I hope you’ll be ok.
 
  • Like
Reactions: crpoore
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Around Kentucky Eastern Kentucky gives Colonel Mascot a Makeover
  2. 02 KSR Football Bio Blast: South Carolina Gamecocks
  3. 03 KSR KSR Show, 9/29: Tune in live at 10 a.m.
  4. 04 KSR KSR Today: Kentucky Basketball gets Rolling, Stein Previews South Carolina
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'