Despite getting a smaller slice of the pie isn't it still more then we were getting from Big East? If that's correct then how do we have less money for coaching then we did before. Am I missing something?
Even if we have money, that doesn't mean the administration is willing to spend it on the program.
I've posted the numbers before and I believe they're also in the Lesniak report now according to one poster here.
It was like 10-11.5M the first few years then to 15, 20, 25, 45 as the projected full share. So the first few years isn't that much more than our last year in the BE/AAC.
Despite getting a smaller slice of the pie isn't it still more then we were getting from Big East? If that's correct then how do we have less money for coaching then we did before. Am I missing something?
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report Basketball
How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program