Ok let's help Kansas out and go a head and start the he is a great kid and speaks seven languages and should be cleared by the NCAA even though he only has enough high school credit to be in his sophomore year of high school thread !!
Don't worry, Goodman will have a nice fluff piece tomorrow calling Ayton the greatest kid to ever live.
If we get him and Bamba, I'll streak the quadCan't be true...can it?
If we get him and Bamba, I'll streak the quad
He wouldn't have to share the backcourt.Not sure if Bamba wants to share the backcourt like that with another prospect of that level. Could be wrong though.
Such a strange, out-of-nowhere thing.
I've seen stranger things happen.Not sure if Bamba wants to share the backcourt like that with another prospect of that level. Could be wrong though.
Such a strange, out-of-nowhere thing.
This is what I was thinking as well. Very odd timing. We shall see.With UK staying quiet on this and the other schools being surprised by the announcement, we might have a chance here. Still thinking Ku though.
So, let me get this straight: he does not hold an offer from UK, he's announcing tonight on ESPN, it's between UK, KU, and Arizona, and Evan Daniels is hearing nothing but Kentucky? Anybody have a number to ESPN so I can set up my own announcement party? "Hey Cal...you don't know me, but I'm committing to the University of Kentucky!"
And hell bolden came to Duke be the 7th man off the bench.Not sure if Bamba wants to share the backcourt like that with another prospect of that level. Could be wrong though.
Such a strange, out-of-nowhere thing.
He wouldn't have to share the backcourt.
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’