I can only dream about 5% body fat! LOLListened to an Iowa Radio Broadcast today where Dolph interview coach McCollum about the team. Sounds like he loves to fish but was having a tough time around Iowa City catching fish. McBride is a tough lake to fish.
Said the players were really working hard and getting leaner and stronger. Sounds like McKeever is up 15 lbs with 5% body fat. Koch is bigger and stronger, 4% body fat. They interview Coon, I think he said he had gained 20# and was stronger and quicker. Once again body fat around 5%.
They're all working hard.
In reference to @Hawkangler post #42. Here's the pod. Enjoy! BTW Ben did catch fish in another location! Go Ben!![]()
Nice. I haven't fished in years. I miss it though.FWIW, I've fished in Canada alot. In some lakes it is almost impossible not to catch fish. I've only gone twice since Covid. Crossing the border is tough and you can only bring home a couple walleye.
Living close to Erie, you can catch all the walleye you want.
Mississippi pools 8-10 are very good for multiple species.
I’ve got 5% body fat in my pinkie!I can only dream about 5% body fat! LOL
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Cooper Koch, Kael Combs talk at Big Ten Media Days
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Ben McCollum talks at Big Ten Media Days
Hawkeye Report Football
Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Washington's starters as recruits
Hawkeye Report Football
Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Iowa's starters as recruits
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Iowa and Ukraine women's wrestling reunite ahead of U23 Worlds