Awfully quiet about summer workouts

Hawkangler

All-Conference
Mar 16, 2014
2,175
4,733
113
Listened to an Iowa Radio Broadcast today where Dolph interview coach McCollum about the team. Sounds like he loves to fish but was having a tough time around Iowa City catching fish. McBride is a tough lake to fish.

Said the players were really working hard and getting leaner and stronger. Sounds like McKeever is up 15 lbs with 5% body fat. Koch is bigger and stronger, 4% body fat. They interview Coon, I think he said he had gained 20# and was stronger and quicker. Once again body fat around 5%.

They're all working hard.
 

twindman

Junior
Sep 1, 2010
216
365
63
Listened to an Iowa Radio Broadcast today where Dolph interview coach McCollum about the team. Sounds like he loves to fish but was having a tough time around Iowa City catching fish. McBride is a tough lake to fish.

Said the players were really working hard and getting leaner and stronger. Sounds like McKeever is up 15 lbs with 5% body fat. Koch is bigger and stronger, 4% body fat. They interview Coon, I think he said he had gained 20# and was stronger and quicker. Once again body fat around 5%.

They're all working hard.
I can only dream about 5% body fat! LOL
 

Hawkangler

All-Conference
Mar 16, 2014
2,175
4,733
113
In reference to @Hawkangler post #42. Here's the pod. Enjoy! BTW Ben did catch fish in another location! Go Ben! :D



FWIW, I've fished in Canada alot. In some lakes it is almost impossible not to catch fish. I've only gone twice since Covid. Crossing the border is tough and you can only bring home a couple walleye.

Living close to Erie, you can catch all the walleye you want.

Mississippi pools 8-10 are very good for multiple species.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hawksfor3

Hawksfor3

All-American
Dec 5, 2016
8,250
9,440
113
FWIW, I've fished in Canada alot. In some lakes it is almost impossible not to catch fish. I've only gone twice since Covid. Crossing the border is tough and you can only bring home a couple walleye.

Living close to Erie, you can catch all the walleye you want.

Mississippi pools 8-10 are very good for multiple species.
Nice. I haven't fished in years. I miss it though.
 

Hootie LaRue

Junior
Sep 6, 2025
152
234
43
I’ve got 5% body fat in my pinkie!
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa's Updated NCAA Stats & Rankings
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Grades: Iowa defense vs #5 Ohio State
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Grades: Iowa offense vs #5 Ohio State
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football FILM BREAKDOWN: Every Hank Brown pass attempt from the game against Ohio State
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Snap Counts: Iowa defense vs #5 Ohio State