Audi Crooks

Gio2dahouse

Senior
Aug 10, 2025
222
414
63
Audi has entered the portal with 10 Iowa st players. Sheesh! Hypothetically would you want her as your starting Center?
 

3397char

All-American
Moderator
Jun 30, 2025
3,836
8,043
113
Problem #1: her price. I suspect it will be above our budget. and almost certainly would preclude adding anyone else.
Problem #2: she requires a completely different offense and defense than what we run. The offense is reasonably malleable, but the defensive changes would be a complete departure with what we have established as our strength over the last 5 years.

So combination of money and style, I would say no.. But man she would be fun to watch in the best shade of blue.

I will be very interested to see her finalists, where she lands and how that team changes.
 

tarboy

All-Conference
Jul 7, 2025
1,015
2,185
113
Some schools seem to have a bottomless pit of money for NIL. I wish it were us.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jriv23

Emisare

All-Conference
Aug 9, 2021
485
1,147
93
Problem #1: her price. I suspect it will be above our budget. and almost certainly would preclude adding anyone else.
Problem #2: she requires a completely different offense and defense than what we run. The offense is reasonably malleable, but the defensive changes would be a complete departure with what we have established as our strength over the last 5 years.

So combination of money and style, I would say no.. But man she would be fun to watch in the best shade of blue.

I will be very interested to see her finalists, where she lands and how that team changes.
Bring back six on six and we’d be cooking with gas. :ROFLMAO:
 

Jriv23

All-Conference
Jul 31, 2025
2,501
2,590
113
Her weakness is on the defensive end when you pull her away from the basket. She was exposed against Syracuse and the freshman from Syracuse was taking it to her. I would rather have the freshman from Syracuse which I know she is not leaving then her.
 
Inside Carolina

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Carolina Football Jason's Five Takeaways: Bellwether Games Up Next for UNC
  2. 02 Inside Carolina Football Greg: UNC's Second Half Woes Continue
  3. 03 Inside Carolina Football Recruiting Four-Star 2028 QB Anthony Turner Takes Closer Look at UNC's Offense
  4. 04 Inside Carolina Football Talent Advantage - The Morning After, UNC-Notre Dame Edition
  5. 05 Inside Carolina Basketball Recruiting Photos of Jalen Davis on His UNC Official Visit