Audi Crooks

Gio2dahouse

Senior
Aug 10, 2025
222
414
63
Audi has entered the portal with 10 Iowa st players. Sheesh! Hypothetically would you want her as your starting Center?
 

3397char

All-American
Moderator
Jun 30, 2025
3,861
8,124
113
Problem #1: her price. I suspect it will be above our budget. and almost certainly would preclude adding anyone else.
Problem #2: she requires a completely different offense and defense than what we run. The offense is reasonably malleable, but the defensive changes would be a complete departure with what we have established as our strength over the last 5 years.

So combination of money and style, I would say no.. But man she would be fun to watch in the best shade of blue.

I will be very interested to see her finalists, where she lands and how that team changes.
 

tarboy

All-Conference
Jul 7, 2025
1,019
2,197
113
Some schools seem to have a bottomless pit of money for NIL. I wish it were us.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jriv23

Emisare

All-Conference
Aug 9, 2021
488
1,148
93
Problem #1: her price. I suspect it will be above our budget. and almost certainly would preclude adding anyone else.
Problem #2: she requires a completely different offense and defense than what we run. The offense is reasonably malleable, but the defensive changes would be a complete departure with what we have established as our strength over the last 5 years.

So combination of money and style, I would say no.. But man she would be fun to watch in the best shade of blue.

I will be very interested to see her finalists, where she lands and how that team changes.
Bring back six on six and we’d be cooking with gas. :ROFLMAO:
 

Jriv23

All-Conference
Jul 31, 2025
2,508
2,601
113
Her weakness is on the defensive end when you pull her away from the basket. She was exposed against Syracuse and the freshman from Syracuse was taking it to her. I would rather have the freshman from Syracuse which I know she is not leaving then her.
 
Inside Carolina

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Carolina Basketball Michael Malone's UNC Building Blocks: Connectors
  2. 02 Inside Carolina Basketball Tar Heels Plan to Use Preseason Games As Measuring Stick
  3. 03 Inside Carolina Football Sean Magee to Provide External Perspective for UNC Football Program
  4. 04 Inside Carolina Football Recruiting Ga. 2028 WR Seven Rashad Has UNC in His Top Three
  5. 05 Inside Carolina Basketball UNC Will Be Without Cameron Fens in Preseason Opener Against USC