Auburn Game Tickets..

Aug 22, 2012
15
0
1
Question for the board. Are all the State Fans that are selling their tickets for the Auburn game trying to sell to Bulldog Fans? It would suck if we end up with a large contingent Barners this Saturday. I'm stuck in Texas and don't have season tickets, but if I did, I would try to sell them State Fans. On the flip side, I can understand sell them for as much $$'s as you can get....
 

Digging dog

Sophomore
Aug 22, 2012
3,503
134
63
Seems like everybody is asking me "do you know anybody with an extra ticket"? I send them a link to stubhub.
This game may be the all time greatest ever at DWS.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
  5. 05 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State