Auburn Game Tickets..

Aug 22, 2012
15
0
1
Question for the board. Are all the State Fans that are selling their tickets for the Auburn game trying to sell to Bulldog Fans? It would suck if we end up with a large contingent Barners this Saturday. I'm stuck in Texas and don't have season tickets, but if I did, I would try to sell them State Fans. On the flip side, I can understand sell them for as much $$'s as you can get....
 

Digging dog

Sophomore
Aug 22, 2012
3,503
134
63
Seems like everybody is asking me "do you know anybody with an extra ticket"? I send them a link to stubhub.
This game may be the all time greatest ever at DWS.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
  2. 02 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  5. 05 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS