Article on Penn State fly fishing program

CFLion

All-Conference
May 11, 2023
451
1,164
93
I bought a fly fishing baseball cap several years ago after a fun weekend in the streams there. Had it on my backpack going through TSA in Raleigh a few years ago. The agent looked at it and said “I had no idea fly fishing was a college sport”.
 

PAgeologist

All-Conference
Oct 19, 2021
1,468
2,976
113

PAgeologist

All-Conference
Oct 19, 2021
1,468
2,976
113
I fished Spring Creek a few times. Mostly when I was just getting into fly fishing. Ran into some pretty good fly fishermen. Including one guy who tied his flies for the evening on the spot using a vise on a chest pack. 25 years later, I still couldn't tie the simplest of patterns like he did.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Recruiting Five White Out visitors Penn State is higher on than their rankings would suggest
  2. 02 BWI Rocco Becht's strengths are not showing up in the Penn State passing game
  3. 03 BWI Football Beyond coachspeak: Penn State working to put Matt Campbell’s message into action
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State-USC Predictions: Can the Nittany Lions right the ship?
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Penn State's White Out sees top recruits already high on the Nittany Lions hitting Happy Valley