Article on Penn State fly fishing program

CFLion

All-Conference
May 11, 2023
451
1,164
93
I bought a fly fishing baseball cap several years ago after a fun weekend in the streams there. Had it on my backpack going through TSA in Raleigh a few years ago. The agent looked at it and said “I had no idea fly fishing was a college sport”.
 

PAgeologist

All-Conference
Oct 19, 2021
1,468
2,976
113

PAgeologist

All-Conference
Oct 19, 2021
1,468
2,976
113
I fished Spring Creek a few times. Mostly when I was just getting into fly fishing. Ran into some pretty good fly fishermen. Including one guy who tied his flies for the evening on the spot using a vise on a chest pack. 25 years later, I still couldn't tie the simplest of patterns like he did.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State's Five Guys: Which Nittany Lions are pivotal in taking down USC?
  2. 02 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State's problems - and solutions - require a 'global' approach
  3. 03 BWI Football The issues with Penn State's struggling run game are clear; fixing them is a much more challenging task
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State Head Coach Matt Campbell Press Conference: USC
  5. 05 BWI Football Koby Howard injury update: What is the latest on the Penn State receiver before USC?