Art Sitkowski to Illinois

BigWill

Heisman
Jul 25, 2001
54,598
33,350
113
Would you consider Simon and/or Synder better than the Illinois QBs b that's behind Peters now, excluding Sitkowski

I have the opinion that anyone with PT at the P5 level would be better than what Peters has behind him now that the kid that beat Rutgers last year has been moved to Wide Receiver.

Simon or Garfunkle.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MADHAT1

BigWill

Heisman
Jul 25, 2001
54,598
33,350
113
Isn’t ours an acronym Forget About Me I Love You. What’s their second L stand for?
I L L you may figure out is part of the actual spelling of the Name of The State.

The Fighting Illini is the nickname of the Schools athletic teams.

It is common for fans at events to spell out I L L on one side of the arena and the other side to spell out I N I. Coming up with I L L I N I

Similar to at State Penn; We Are and the opposite side yells out bla bla....

So if anything Schiano 2.0 copied Illinois.

The first chants like that I ever heard was when Miller Lite was about the only lite beer available and their saying was; "Tastes Great, Less Filling."

So about 30-40 years ago they would shout that out the first two from the left side and the second from right side of Fenway.
 
Last edited:
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
  4. 04 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  5. 05 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?