Are there others out there that flush

sloanMB

Heisman
Oct 21, 2012
5,854
12,352
113
I thought this was going to be about wiping front to back or back to front.
 

TigerDeal

All-Conference
May 19, 2006
1,976
3,735
103
Tom Delonge Wtf GIF by Justin
 

wmnesbitt

Heisman
Jun 30, 2014
18,888
32,509
0
why wait halfway, if you can regularly beat the flush, challenge yourself, just flush when you get the zipper down and the race is on.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BAnksMcFadden

Shevlin77

All-American
Dec 16, 2008
29,884
7,141
103
Yes, I’ll try to time it perfectly to finish at the same time it’s done flushing. I have no idea why I do this, and I can’t thank you enough for posting this…..at least now know I’m not alone. Lol
 

tigerGUY

Heisman
Aug 22, 2001
102,339
43,252
113
When you live in a RV, the toilet is nothing like a normal American toilet. I read yesterday where the Chinese have invented a toilet that is super slick and #2 won't dirty the toilet like a normal ceramic toilet. Go figure.

Having said that, we leave about 2" of water at the bottom of the toilet. I then try to fill it up as much as possible.
 

slightlysaltytiger

All-Conference
Apr 11, 2017
328
1,261
93
First time I've felt truly known since I joined this board years ago!!!

Think how much time it saves...5-10 seconds per piss...5-6 times/day=up to a minute per day in time saved x 365 days a year!!! Life changer

...so much time for activities now 😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: BAnksMcFadden
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Thursday Clemson Football Recruiting Nuggets
  2. 02 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  3. 03 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football What is Clemson's offense equipped to do vs. No. 4 Miami?
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Wednesday Clemson Football & Recruiting Insider