The toilet half way through taking a piss and try to force the rest out before it's done or am I the only one?
I always do that. It turns into a race!The toilet half way through taking a piss and try to force the rest out before it's done or am I the only one?
I guess so, no one has said anything else about itI don't but sure some do. Do you know if they got those bathrooms working correctly in Anderson?
Yep. Drives my ol lady crazy at 3am.The toilet half way through taking a piss and try to force the rest out before it's done or am I the only one?
If they haven't cut the floor in your store they haven't fixed it yet. Have a good week.I guess so, no one has said anything else about it
How do you keep from getting an AIDS water enema?No. But I do courtesy flush once the main #2 leaves the station.
Lol... nope. But now I probably will give it a goThe toilet half way through taking a piss and try to force the rest out before it's done or am I the only one?
Tiger Illustrated Football
Wednesday Clemson Football & Recruiting Insider
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Wednesday Clemson Football Recruiting Nuggets
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Behind recent Clemson vs. Miami recruiting battles
Tiger Illustrated Football
An object of intrigue within Clemson's defense moving forward
Tiger Illustrated Football
Dabo Swinney on elite Miami team, Ashton Hampton, injuries, night game atmosphere & more