Surely she can wait 2 days?
Don't let your chitlins take the CPA exam. Waiting for those scores is torture.I told her just to wait, no big rush.
Well from what I've been told is that the scores are released just not on the main AP website. Guess they don't want to crash there servers so they release certain states on different dates. Started on Thursday and I think Texas is on the 9th. I told her just to wait, no big rush.
Exactly. 4 on an AP exam is a score to be proud of!4 is very good. She should be proud.
O State Illustrated Basketball
OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers