AP exams

Inky29

All-American
Jun 2, 2001
10,031
8,371
113
Anyone ever logged in early to get your scores? Daughter is wanting to use one of the early notification sites vs. waiting until Sunday for TX to be revealed. Are those sites legit? Never looked up an AP score before.
 

Been Jammin

Heisman
Jun 26, 2003
66,595
49,998
113
No idea. My kid just waited until they were available to everyone. Surely she can wait 2 days?

I have never heard of the sites, but it sounds sketchy. Why would they have the results early?
 

Inky29

All-American
Jun 2, 2001
10,031
8,371
113
Well from what I've been told is that the scores are released just not on the main AP website. Guess they don't want to crash there servers so they release certain states on different dates. Started on Thursday and I think Texas is on the 9th. I told her just to wait, no big rush.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Been Jammin

Been Jammin

Heisman
Jun 26, 2003
66,595
49,998
113
Well from what I've been told is that the scores are released just not on the main AP website. Guess they don't want to crash there servers so they release certain states on different dates. Started on Thursday and I think Texas is on the 9th. I told her just to wait, no big rush.

Interesting. I didn’t know they did it that way.
 

EvilPOKES

Heisman
Apr 23, 2008
110,056
19,205
113
Back when I was taking them 03-04, you had to wait till they released your score to you (mail if I remember).
 

Inky29

All-American
Jun 2, 2001
10,031
8,371
113
Well she ended up with a four. She was disappointed but then read where a 3 will pick up credit at OSU.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  3. 03 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers