Something tells me we are having problems with admissions and guys might get impatient… and we might end up with no one. Talk me off a ledge, please!
Ah, I see there is a big Lou I Predict threat from last night, so we must have some good news!No, because I read The Rock.
We had a kid visiting from Valpo a few years back that got blocked by admissions.I don't think there would have be campus visits if there were admissions concerns.
Exactly.We had a kid visiting from Valpo a few years back that got blocked by admissions.
Went to DePaul 1 year later and finished his career averaging 20+.
Of course the staff might know better by now.
Wildcat Report
Battered Northwestern secondary looks to bounce back vs. Penn State
Sports Predictions
College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
Wildcat Report
Notebook: Braun hypes up 'best stadium in football' ahead of new Ryan Field opener
Wildcat Report
Recruit Roundup: Buirley leads Big Walnut to win in OT thriller, Cason snags pick six