Something tells me we are having problems with admissions and guys might get impatient… and we might end up with no one. Talk me off a ledge, please!
Ah, I see there is a big Lou I Predict threat from last night, so we must have some good news!No, because I read The Rock.
We had a kid visiting from Valpo a few years back that got blocked by admissions.I don't think there would have be campus visits if there were admissions concerns.
Exactly.We had a kid visiting from Valpo a few years back that got blocked by admissions.
Went to DePaul 1 year later and finished his career averaging 20+.
Of course the staff might know better by now.
Wildcat Report
Takeaways: Wildcats have plenty to work on past the box score in 45-14 win over Ball State
Wildcat Report
Cats roll over Ball State, 45-14, in uninspiring rout
Wildcat Report
Fearless Forecast: Ball State vs. Northwestern
On3 NIL
Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment
Wildcat Report
Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster