What are your thoughts on the acting Secretary of The Navy relieving the Captain of the aircraft carrier of command? He had a 100 positive cases on his ship and I cannot think of any worse place to be trapped than a carrier (maybe a sub) of 5,000 sailors with Covid19 breaking out.. living quarters on a carrier make a cruise ship room look like the Superdome.
I would assume, but can't prove that he leaked the letter after running the problem up the chain of command and getting stonewalled as nobody knew what to do. As good as our military can be during wartime, it can be equally inept during peacetime.
Story
https://www.foxnews.com/us/uss-theodore-roosevelt-commanding-officer-relieved
ETA
Never seen a CO get a chant before... Good for him.
https://www.stripes.com/news/us/cap...-uss-roosevelt-commander-with-cheers-1.624732
I would assume, but can't prove that he leaked the letter after running the problem up the chain of command and getting stonewalled as nobody knew what to do. As good as our military can be during wartime, it can be equally inept during peacetime.
Story
https://www.foxnews.com/us/uss-theodore-roosevelt-commanding-officer-relieved
ETA
Never seen a CO get a chant before... Good for him.
https://www.stripes.com/news/us/cap...-uss-roosevelt-commander-with-cheers-1.624732
Last edited: