Antoine Sets The Tone

MonkeyCheese

Redshirt
Dec 1, 2008
599
0
0
<div>I would hope that you, as a journalist, would know that's not a bright move if you didn't get permission. But I'd really hope your editor knew better than to use it. Especially with it being watermarked and all.</div><div>
</div>And why is it always snowing on that page? Is it it reflect what the weather is like here in Mississippi?
 

AlCoDog

All-Conference
Feb 27, 2008
5,870
1,435
113
<span>?<embed height="355" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" src="http://www.youtube.com/v/76p_ncbffCE&fs=1&source=uds&autoplay=0" allowScriptAccess="never" ></embed> </span>
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again