Antoine Sets The Tone

MonkeyCheese

Redshirt
Dec 1, 2008
599
0
0
<div>I would hope that you, as a journalist, would know that's not a bright move if you didn't get permission. But I'd really hope your editor knew better than to use it. Especially with it being watermarked and all.</div><div>
</div>And why is it always snowing on that page? Is it it reflect what the weather is like here in Mississippi?
 

AlCoDog

All-Conference
Feb 27, 2008
5,870
1,435
113
<span>?<embed height="355" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" src="http://www.youtube.com/v/76p_ncbffCE&fs=1&source=uds&autoplay=0" allowScriptAccess="never" ></embed> </span>
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four