Anthony Edwards FSU connection?

Sep 13, 2003
23,905
33,655
113
I was wondering if he was related to Allen Edwards(Wyoming HC) that played here and his brother Doug that played for FSU?
 

mjj_2K

All-American
Jul 11, 2010
12,598
7,284
113
I think it's mainly AAU stuff. MJ Walker played on the same AAU team as Edwards, so there's that connection, and I'm guessing Florida State got on Edwards really early.

No obvious shoe company thing going on, though, since Edwards played on an Under Armour team, and Florida State and UK are both Nike schools. And no family connection that I could find.
 
  • Like
Reactions: richbrookstomato

Fitch44

All-American
Feb 11, 2004
3,581
7,375
0
So we have experts that say Fl St as soon as he reclassified. Then we have experts who have come out and said Georgia is getting him?
This is why I think uk has a chance.
If it was like Scottie Lewis where there was one school that everyone was saying, but it isn’t.
I know I know, it is thin but I am rolling with it.
Can’t atop thinking about Edwards, Maxey and Whitney....
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals
  5. 05 KSR Football State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU