Anthony Edwards FSU connection?

Sep 13, 2003
23,905
33,655
113
I was wondering if he was related to Allen Edwards(Wyoming HC) that played here and his brother Doug that played for FSU?
 

mjj_2K

All-American
Jul 11, 2010
12,598
7,284
113
I think it's mainly AAU stuff. MJ Walker played on the same AAU team as Edwards, so there's that connection, and I'm guessing Florida State got on Edwards really early.

No obvious shoe company thing going on, though, since Edwards played on an Under Armour team, and Florida State and UK are both Nike schools. And no family connection that I could find.
 
  • Like
Reactions: richbrookstomato

Fitch44

All-American
Feb 11, 2004
3,581
7,375
0
So we have experts that say Fl St as soon as he reclassified. Then we have experts who have come out and said Georgia is getting him?
This is why I think uk has a chance.
If it was like Scottie Lewis where there was one school that everyone was saying, but it isn’t.
I know I know, it is thin but I am rolling with it.
Can’t atop thinking about Edwards, Maxey and Whitney....
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Kentucky vs. LSU with Jacob Tamme
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality