Another mark pope whiff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2026
117
268
62
Yk what, lets do it
Mixed Martial Arts Thumbs Down GIF by UFC
 

DudahUK

Heisman
Jul 23, 2020
8,968
13,679
113
I can’t do it, they all look the same to me.

I would assume Kentucky targeted him specifically because of these reasons. Probably their lawyers said it would be the best chance to win the case with a player like him. It’s worth the chance for sure. Fight till the end of the year. I think he has a winning case personally.
Same here.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

DudahUK

Heisman
Jul 23, 2020
8,968
13,679
113
I'll never understand how we have actual UK fans hoping for the worst possible outcome here while trying to act like they really want Mitchell to be cleared. You can see the agenda from a mile away.
Who is that? People were just searching for the information, imo.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: SenseMaker_Cats

DudahUK

Heisman
Jul 23, 2020
8,968
13,679
113
You’ve been totally owned tonight.lol
Hardly. I’ve never been “owned” in my life. They don’t make them big enough. It was reported he SIGNED. Take issue with the people reporting it, not the messenger.

and I said, I am man enough to come back and admit when I’m wrong. Are you? Or are you the type that’s never wrong? Suck one.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: yoshukai

DudahUK

Heisman
Jul 23, 2020
8,968
13,679
113
This thread was started by Anon440 and you ask this question? 🤣 Did you forget what thread you were in?
lol. True. I wasn’t even really taking him into account. Just trolling but that is 100 percent true.

and I do sometimes forget what thread I’m in. lol. That ever happen to you?
 

SenseMaker_Cats

All-American
Jul 3, 2025
2,294
6,693
113
lol. True. I wasn’t even really taking him into account. Just trolling but that is 100 percent true.

and I do sometimes forget what thread I’m in. lol. That ever happen to you?
More than once yes. I even responded to my self one time when I was trying to respond to someone.

Calling 440 out more. He’s the worst. Just giving you a hard time.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: DudahUK

DudahUK

Heisman
Jul 23, 2020
8,968
13,679
113
More than once yes. I even responded to my self one time when I was trying to respond to someone.

Calling 440 out more. He’s the worst. Just giving you a hard time.
Lmao. I’ve probably done that a time or two as well. No worries bro. I didn’t take offense.
 
Jun 11, 2012
15,781
16,770
113
Hardly. I’ve never been “owned” in my life. They don’t make them big enough. It was reported he SIGNED. Take issue with the people reporting it, not the messenger.

and I said, I am man enough to come back and admit when I’m wrong. Are you? Or are you the type that’s never wrong? Suck one.


"Never been owned in my life."

Of course you haven't.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
  2. 02 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
  4. 04 KSR Football Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games