Yk what, lets do itIf he does will you perma ban yourself from this forum forever?
Yk what, lets do itIf he does will you perma ban yourself from this forum forever?
Same here.I can’t do it, they all look the same to me.
I would assume Kentucky targeted him specifically because of these reasons. Probably their lawyers said it would be the best chance to win the case with a player like him. It’s worth the chance for sure. Fight till the end of the year. I think he has a winning case personally.
Who is that? People were just searching for the information, imo.I'll never understand how we have actual UK fans hoping for the worst possible outcome here while trying to act like they really want Mitchell to be cleared. You can see the agenda from a mile away.
Hardly. I’ve never been “owned” in my life. They don’t make them big enough. It was reported he SIGNED. Take issue with the people reporting it, not the messenger.You’ve been totally owned tonight.lol
This thread was started by Anon440 and you ask this question?Who is that? People were just searching for the information, imo.
lol. True. I wasn’t even really taking him into account. Just trolling but that is 100 percent true.This thread was started by Anon440 and you ask this question?Did you forget what thread you were in?
More than once yes. I even responded to my self one time when I was trying to respond to someone.lol. True. I wasn’t even really taking him into account. Just trolling but that is 100 percent true.
and I do sometimes forget what thread I’m in. lol. That ever happen to you?
Lmao. I’ve probably done that a time or two as well. No worries bro. I didn’t take offense.More than once yes. I even responded to my self one time when I was trying to respond to someone.
Calling 440 out more. He’s the worst. Just giving you a hard time.
Just reclass Hampton and forget about the Mitchell stuff
Hardly. I’ve never been “owned” in my life. They don’t make them big enough. It was reported he SIGNED. Take issue with the people reporting it, not the messenger.
and I said, I am man enough to come back and admit when I’m wrong. Are you? Or are you the type that’s never wrong? Suck one.
He and the OP share a sore backside.WTF is going on here?
"Never been owned in my life."
Of course you haven't.
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
KSR Baseball
Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win