You have about 10yrs on me, but I know the feeling all too well. When watching gamecock sports, “no lead is safe” is the mantra.Since 1967...but I keep coming back (Just like Charlie Brown). At my age (65), I keep waiting for them to lose games, no matter the lead in the fourth quarter.
FLA's deflected pass right off the primary receiver directly to the secondary receiver on the winning drive is typical ''Gamecock Curse'' kind of stuff.Since 1967...but I keep coming back (Just like Charlie Brown). At my age (65), I keep waiting for them to lose games, no matter the lead in the fourth quarter.
As was the inability to stop them on 4th and 11 (missed tackle) and the shanked punt!!FLA's deflected pass right off the primary receiver directly to the secondary receiver on the winning drive is typical ''Gamecock Curse'' kind of stuff.
The better coached team won. FactsAs was the inability to stop them on 4th and 11 (missed tackle) and the shanked punt!!
GamecockCentral Womens Basketball
Sporting News names South Carolina legend to all-time All-WNBA first team
GamecockCentral Football
How South Carolina's transfer portal departures are playing in 2026
GamecockCentral Baseball
Notes and takeaways from Kevin Schnall previewing fall baseball practice
GamecockCentral Baseball
Gamecocks in the MLB: 2026 regular season recap
GamecockCentral Football
Practice highs become gameday lows for South Carolina