You have about 10yrs on me, but I know the feeling all too well. When watching gamecock sports, “no lead is safe” is the mantra.Since 1967...but I keep coming back (Just like Charlie Brown). At my age (65), I keep waiting for them to lose games, no matter the lead in the fourth quarter.
FLA's deflected pass right off the primary receiver directly to the secondary receiver on the winning drive is typical ''Gamecock Curse'' kind of stuff.Since 1967...but I keep coming back (Just like Charlie Brown). At my age (65), I keep waiting for them to lose games, no matter the lead in the fourth quarter.
As was the inability to stop them on 4th and 11 (missed tackle) and the shanked punt!!FLA's deflected pass right off the primary receiver directly to the secondary receiver on the winning drive is typical ''Gamecock Curse'' kind of stuff.
The better coached team won. FactsAs was the inability to stop them on 4th and 11 (missed tackle) and the shanked punt!!
GamecockCentral Football
Clark's Corner: Back to basics, captains, around the league
GamecockCentral Football
Details you may have missed: South Carolina vs. Alabama
GamecockCentral Football
Everything Shane Beamer said ahead of the Gamecocks' matchup vs. Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina product joins local NFL team's active roster
GamecockCentral Basketball Recruiting
South Carolina basketball to host four-star forward