Andy Kennedy

TBCat

Heisman
Mar 30, 2007
14,317
10,332
0
My man did say: Cal said I've had shooters before, but now I've got more makers. I hope to see a Maker's in about 5 minutes 35 seconds." Not only refreshingly honest in his comments, but not a terrible choice in his beverage either!
I heard that. That was the line of the night. I wouldn't want Kennedy on a game that really matters because he isn't great with breaking down what's happening. But on a blow out like this he's as good as it gets. As others have said he's the Bill Walton of the SEC.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  2. 02 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
  4. 04 KSR 11 Personnel, No Huddle! LSU Preview with Shea Dixon
  5. 05 KSR Basketball KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day