Andy Kennedy

TBCat

Heisman
Mar 30, 2007
14,317
10,332
0
My man did say: Cal said I've had shooters before, but now I've got more makers. I hope to see a Maker's in about 5 minutes 35 seconds." Not only refreshingly honest in his comments, but not a terrible choice in his beverage either!
I heard that. That was the line of the night. I wouldn't want Kennedy on a game that really matters because he isn't great with breaking down what's happening. But on a blow out like this he's as good as it gets. As others have said he's the Bill Walton of the SEC.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football 'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
  4. 04 KSR Football Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU