I love this kid. He's sure taken a lot of flack, from myself included. No matter what happens, you can tell he's giving 110% out there.
Plus 1 He and Aaron are playing tonight. So glad they came back.Originally posted by JerseyCat84:
I love this kid. He's sure taken a lot of flack, from myself included. No matter what happens, you can tell he's giving 110% out there.
yep he will go late first and Aaron will be early to mid 2nd.Originally posted by jrpross:
I don't care what the mocks say. He's played himself into the 1st round this season
KSR Football
Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
KSR Volleyball
Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
What to know about next week's SEC Basketball Media Days
KSR Football
Kentucky is a top 10 most-watched college football team in the country