I love this kid. He's sure taken a lot of flack, from myself included. No matter what happens, you can tell he's giving 110% out there.
Plus 1 He and Aaron are playing tonight. So glad they came back.Originally posted by JerseyCat84:
I love this kid. He's sure taken a lot of flack, from myself included. No matter what happens, you can tell he's giving 110% out there.
yep he will go late first and Aaron will be early to mid 2nd.Originally posted by jrpross:
I don't care what the mocks say. He's played himself into the 1st round this season
KSR Football
Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
KSR Football
Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
KSR Basketball
Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense