http://theundefeated.com/features/black-fans-of-duke-basketball-blue-devils/
More garbage to puke on
More garbage to puke on
Couldn’t finish it.
Not to that guy's mother last year that compared playing for Dook to being a slave LOL.And it is a pretty terrible article.
The sub-heading could have read...
"Look at us, we're popular with the black community finally. Yay us!"
I didn’t know UK was a racist program
I’m gonna take my eyeballs out and wash emWhat in the world did I just read..
![]()
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt