Am I having a wet dream?

wsjmsu75

Junior
Sep 29, 2017
2,421
210
63
We score TEN in the top of the first. Meanwhile, in shitbird land, Arkansas up 11-0 in the third.
 

Dawg1976

All-Conference
Aug 22, 2012
8,371
2,899
113
I just turned to it and couldn't believe the score. I can go take a nap now.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know