Am I having a wet dream?

wsjmsu75

Junior
Sep 29, 2017
2,421
210
63
We score TEN in the top of the first. Meanwhile, in shitbird land, Arkansas up 11-0 in the third.
 

Dawg1976

All-Conference
Aug 22, 2012
8,370
2,897
113
I just turned to it and couldn't believe the score. I can go take a nap now.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week