It was a short run to the back seat.glassmanj had to catch the school bus.
This board is so much better when you put all the trash on ignore. Don't feed the trolls.glassmanj had to catch the school bus.
Jeff Shepard did the same thingRedshirting intentionally as a senior is something.
Has knee issues.. all last season I believe.. rumor is he is having knee surgery, and will be taking a year to rehab. Probably why Pope didn't pursue him... and also think Pope has his sights on some higher level players.Why is he redshirting?
It's Huntley-Hatfield and he committed to NC State.Does UL still have Hunter-Hatfield on the team as a senior this year?
Uh, yeah, his high school coach is an assistant at UL now.Is not the greatest look for Pope is it?
Or are there some extenuating circumstances I'm not aware of...?
Keep at it.Is not the greatest look for Pope is it?
Or are there some extenuating circumstances I'm not aware of...?
KSR Basketball
Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
KSR Cats in the NBA
BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB hosts LSU, Ole Miss in bounce back weekend