We won again finally. I sure miss Beatty.Go shamrocks!
We won again finally. I sure miss Beatty.Go shamrocks!
Ah I can’t lie to you man, that wouldn’t be very Christian of me. I’m from Southeastern Kentucky. But congrats on winning state. Impressive.We won again finally. I sure miss Beatty.
Thanks. I believe our current coach Jay Cobb coached in your neck of the woods. Sommerset about 10yrs ago. Came to Trinity as DC. Jury is out. We have a super Frosh QB. That has not happened. Frosh almost never play on varsity much less starting QB. Happy day.Ah I can’t lie to you man, that wouldn’t be very Christian of me. I’m from Southeastern Kentucky. But congrats on winning state. Impressive.
He will be a super stud in 3 years for sure. Congrats again. I’m grumpy over the game. Truce.Thanks. I believe our current coach Jay Cobb coached in your neck of the woods. Sommerset about 10yrs ago. Came to Trinity as DC. Jury is out. We have a super Frosh QB. That has not happened. Frosh almost never play on varsity much less starting QB. Happy day.
Me too. Truce.He will be a super stud in 3 years for sure. Congrats again. I’m grumpy over the game. Truce.
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’