Alright I'll Admit It

Dr. H Lecter

Heisman
Apr 5, 2007
15,302
30,229
66
Ah I can’t lie to you man, that wouldn’t be very Christian of me. I’m from Southeastern Kentucky. But congrats on winning state. Impressive.
Thanks. I believe our current coach Jay Cobb coached in your neck of the woods. Sommerset about 10yrs ago. Came to Trinity as DC. Jury is out. We have a super Frosh QB. That has not happened. Frosh almost never play on varsity much less starting QB. Happy day.
 

Rockfly78

Heisman
Nov 20, 2014
7,927
10,877
0
Thanks. I believe our current coach Jay Cobb coached in your neck of the woods. Sommerset about 10yrs ago. Came to Trinity as DC. Jury is out. We have a super Frosh QB. That has not happened. Frosh almost never play on varsity much less starting QB. Happy day.
He will be a super stud in 3 years for sure. Congrats again. I’m grumpy over the game. Truce.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dr. H Lecter
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  2. 02 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
  5. 05 KSR 11 Personnel, No Huddle! LSU Preview with Shea Dixon