Just wait. He's gonna turn out better than Anthony Davis [roll][roll][roll]Thomas Robinson going where he did was a bit of a joke as well in the 2012 draft. He has been on 5 teams already. To be fair though, he has not got much of a chance to play...and does rebound pretty well for his minutes over his career. I would assume due to bad D? (Sorry guys, do not follow every team/player on here in the NBA, but I know someone on here will know more info).
Not sure they are that content with him since they just signed Tyson Chandler.From what I've heard they're pretty content with him. I haven't watched the summer games but I doubt that changes anything.
He does a good job of blocking shots and when he doesn't block shots, he affects them.The kid doesn't do anything well.
Len biggest problem seems to be health
He does a good job of blocking shots and when he doesn't block shots, he affects them.
Lamarcus Aldridge is friends with him and of course Tyson is still better. That doesn't mean they regret the pick.Not sure they are that content with him since they just signed Tyson Chandler.
Len biggest problem seems to be health
KSR Basketball
Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
KSR Football
Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule