Just wait. He's gonna turn out better than Anthony Davis [roll][roll][roll]Thomas Robinson going where he did was a bit of a joke as well in the 2012 draft. He has been on 5 teams already. To be fair though, he has not got much of a chance to play...and does rebound pretty well for his minutes over his career. I would assume due to bad D? (Sorry guys, do not follow every team/player on here in the NBA, but I know someone on here will know more info).
Not sure they are that content with him since they just signed Tyson Chandler.From what I've heard they're pretty content with him. I haven't watched the summer games but I doubt that changes anything.
He does a good job of blocking shots and when he doesn't block shots, he affects them.The kid doesn't do anything well.
Len biggest problem seems to be health
He does a good job of blocking shots and when he doesn't block shots, he affects them.
Lamarcus Aldridge is friends with him and of course Tyson is still better. That doesn't mean they regret the pick.Not sure they are that content with him since they just signed Tyson Chandler.
Len biggest problem seems to be health
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’