I started drinking. Got drunk. Slept it off. Just got up in time to see Bama retake the lead. Going back to bed (after I get drunk again).
Because he is Shane and not Frank.Beamer ball is special teams. How can he not have a kicker?
This may be one of those things that contributed to Loggains' pathetic NFL record.What a blown game! I guess Sellers is the golden boy and nothing he does will get him benched.
Glad I was wrong.I hope I'm wrong but he didn't have control until after his foot lifted.
Herrera's missed FG was the killer IMHO.Sellars fumble will be the killer
If we win this game we are the LUCKIEST team in America.Y'all..... let them play! It's not over!
Hope he gets another chance.Herrera's missed FG was the killer IMHO.
GamecockCentral Football
10 takeaways from South Carolina's blowout win over Florida
GamecockCentral Football
PFF Grades: South Carolina's Week 6 win over Florida
TheBigSpur
The Gamecock Report | South Carolina makes a statement at 16 Florida
GamecockCentral Football Recruiting
South Carolina commit James Ross called his shot that South Carolina would upset Florida: 'They're going to go on a run'
Rivals Football Recruiting
South Carolina's statement win over Florida sends strong message to recruits: 'Trust the process'