I started drinking. Got drunk. Slept it off. Just got up in time to see Bama retake the lead. Going back to bed (after I get drunk again).
Because he is Shane and not Frank.Beamer ball is special teams. How can he not have a kicker?
This may be one of those things that contributed to Loggains' pathetic NFL record.What a blown game! I guess Sellers is the golden boy and nothing he does will get him benched.
Glad I was wrong.I hope I'm wrong but he didn't have control until after his foot lifted.
Herrera's missed FG was the killer IMHO.Sellars fumble will be the killer
If we win this game we are the LUCKIEST team in America.Y'all..... let them play! It's not over!
Hope he gets another chance.Herrera's missed FG was the killer IMHO.
GamecockCentral Football
Moving the Chains: Postgame reaction to South Carolina's upset win at Florida (VIDEO)
TheBigSpur Football
South Carolina 38, #16 Florida 19 | Rapid Reaction
GamecockCentral Football
Everything Jon Sumrall said following Florida's 19-38 loss vs. South Carolina
GamecockCentral Football
'That is a program win': The emotions of South Carolina's upset win for Shane Beamer
GamecockCentral Football
Everything Shane Beamer said after South Carolina's Week 6 win over Florida