Rupert Murdoch to assume Ailes' responsibilities.
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/roger-ailes-fox-news-channel-201200834.html
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/roger-ailes-fox-news-channel-201200834.html
I completely agree with Bill Carter. This is a big story, especially if Hannity or O'Reilly leave."Prior to the news, journalist Bill Carter said Ailes’ removal would arguably be “bigger story for conservatives than anything happening in Cleveland” at the Republican National Convention."
[laughing]
ughhhh, we could only hope.I completely agree with Bill Carter. This is a big story, especially if Hannity or O'Reilly leave.
I don't mind O'Reilly, but Hannity is a total douche.ughhhh, we could only hope.
WV Sports Football
Zac Alley believes JaCorey Thomas should be ready to go
WV Sports Football
Bryan Hansen dives into the art of punting
WV Sports Football
Communication will be key for QB Michael Hawkins on the road
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Iowa State Big 12 availability report: 10-2
WV Sports Football
Pat Kirkland uses past experiences to aid in role on special teams